Monday, December 29, 2008

1:09 PM; ? hahaha....

So, fail! Just FYI after that last post I fell asleep between 1 and 4 (PM)... so it took me longer to fall asleep, but I still fell eventually. lol, but I would have pushed onward once again, however, my mom can't handle the "immense amount of stress" that SHE'S receiving from me doing this thing... (???) Anyways, I'm going to relocate to my dad's place after the New Year's festivities, and restart! Just as an interesting note, however... I'm noticing that the past couple of days (I've been sleeping monophasically... is that a word?) I've been more tired upon waking up, despite sleeping from 2 or 3 AM to an equivalent PM hour, and I also kinda feel like shit in general when I wake up because I feel as though I've wasted a lot of time. Basically, I'm excited to restart the polyphasia. More in a few days..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment