Monday, December 22, 2008

4:33 AM; 2

I'm almost to the 5 AM checkpoint... I was barely able to get any sleep at the 1 AM nap, so I've been looking forward to 5 AM since my alarm went off at 1:30. I went downstairs and watched TV for pretty much the whole time (thank you Adult Swim. special thanks to Metalocalypse, best show of the night), and now I only need to kill about half an hour until I can go to sleep. Hopefully I am getting to the point where A) I fall asleep nearly immediately after laying down and B) my body immediately enters REM sleep. I don't have much planned for when I wake up. I still have some laundry downstairs to take up, but that will only keep my occupied until about 5:40. At 6 I can bother my mom by making some coffee. Hopefully the gesture will soften her sentiments to this experiment. At around 2 AM she came downstairs nagging me about how it is my right to "do this REM thing if I want to" but it is not my right to "stress everyone else out." ha... I'm pretty sure I'm not the one forcing her to be stressed. Anyways... 20 more minutes until I can collapse. I'm thinking about lifting and jogging between 5 and 9, but simultaneously I'm thinking about how tired I already am and how tired I was between 9 and 1 on day 1; I don't want to worsen my odds of making it through the 9 to 1 interval, considering that my schedule didn't go according to plan between 9 and 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment