Wednesday, January 21, 2009

back in the saddle

As the few if any of you who are reading this may have guessed, based on the couple-day post-less gap, I once again failed... on Monday I woke up at 3 pm. However, I have been on schedule since, sleeping for 20-30 mins within half an hour of 1, 5, and 9 am and pm, with the only exception being the 5 pm nap on Tuesday, which I had to postpone until 6:15 due to a Philosophy class from 4 to 6. I will have to do the same thing later today, as I am consistently in class from 10 until 2. However, in the middle of this, I get out of class at 12:15 and am free until 1. It may be possible for me to hurry back to my dorm, sleep for 20 minutes, and then make it to Arabic on time anyway, even though I don't normally go back to my dorm after Political science. I will make a decision based on what time I am let out of PoliSci tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment