Wednesday, January 28, 2009

feeling great

well, as usual I'm feeling fucking fantastic towards the end of my waking period. Not only because I like this feeling of complete silence/solitude in the middle of the night, or because I'm getting a ridiculous amount of homework done, but because I'm completely wired on energy drinks right now. I must've only had a quarter of the can, but it's doing wonders. I'm going to leave it beside the bed so that even my irrational self can take two seconds to chug some juice as I turn off my alarm or set it to snooze, if I turn out to be that tired upon waking. This will result in me going back to bed for a few minutes before my eyes snap open again and I leap out of bed..... hopefully. In any case, I only have one more brief to write for politics out of the 5 which I began writing at around 11, only breaking for my nap at 1. As I'm writing this sentence, the clock turns to 4. My chest feels as though I'm laying on my back and cinderblocks are slowly being stacked on top of me. But that's okay. It's probably because I've been hunched in this awkward scribe-like position typing/reading relentlessly for almost 5 hours now. I'm going to get up and walk around after I finish this update. Then hopefully I can finish not only this last brief, but another GEO online quiz before my 5 oclock. If I succeed at this, I will only have some Arabic to do, which, after completing, I will have everything for tomorrow prepped, so I can choose to either get ahead on homework for the rest of the week or see if I can hook up the 360 to the projector in the basement and play some pre-ridiculously-early-breakfast-halo. So if I complete arabic, I'll play halo basically. the dining hall opens at 7 and I have a nap at 9 and then class at 10, which, if I make it to, I'll be golden for the rest of the day, and then it's round....3? for me versus day 2 of polyphasia, the likes of which I really have only legitimately seen about 3 times. That's okay. I'm getting better at this, and, as I explained to my cousin, I enjoy the challenge, even if I'm not succeeding. Also, the sleepless state of the experiment sometimes results in some interesting auditory/visual hallucinations... nothing like shrooms, but still enough to make a lecture very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment