Wednesday, January 28, 2009

train kept a rollin', all night long...

so I'm still on it. nice! However, I'm discrediting myself if I say I completely succeeded last night. I was on track all the way through breakfast, where I found out school was closed for the day (sick....), so I went back to the room after breakfast intending to wake up at around 9:40 ish, and what happened was basically a string of inadvertent alarms, text messages, and phone calls going on constantly. I woke up at 10:12 on my own, so I over slept by like 30 minutes, but in my disoriented state, I looked at my alarms that were set to see where I went wrong or whatever, and found that an alarm was going to go off at 10:35, so I figured that I must have ended up going to bed at just after 10 (thinking about it now, I'm fairly certain that I went to bed at 9, didn't fall asleep, so laid down for a 9:30 to 10 nap instead, but when I set my alarm I changed it from 9:35 to 10:35 instead of from 9:35 to 10:05.......). Anyways, I went back to bed at 10:12 thinking I hadn't completed my full nap, and ended up not getting out of bed until 11:30, but never actually falling asleep for more than maybe 15 minutes at a time. So I skipped my 1 oclock and my 5 oclock, and took my 9 oclock at 9:30, and now here I am. I have a HST paper to write (really short... should be easy) and a lot of PHL to read, and then I'm going to go over flash cards for arabic. This should keep me up until the dining hall opens and my 9 oclock and then work. I still haven't been to GEO since the first week of school. However, I am doing fine on my online quizzes, so that's good I guess.... fuck that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment